Responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the entire organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
Duties and responsibilities
- Schedule and send email communications
- Update marketing materials as needed
- Help with Department Yearly Budget
- Update SOP’s and write when new ones are needed
- Order all printed materials, such as brochures, flyers, business cards, folders, etc.
- Manage inventory control, bidding, and invoice submission of all print marketing materials in accordance to budget.
- Organize and keep all marketing material resources up to date, such as photos and references
- Track all marketing efforts through reports
- Update DART and Reports
- Create and Send Investor Newsletters
- Act as liaison between all department executives to ensure accuracy and industry
- Ensure all kit materials are updated as necessary.
- Manage trinket execution, distribution lists, marketing material tracking and effectiveness, template usage, website development & tracking.
- Monitor competitor materials.
- Research and development of marketing content for use in drafting offering memorandums, presentations, and PPMs, including but not limited to area demographics, key industry indicators, and other industry trends.
- Prepare power point presentations, flyers, and other printed marketing materials for other departments as needed.
- Manage document retention and file maintenance of all investment offering marketing materials, including FINRA/SEC filings and consistency letters for compliance purposes.
- Maintain logs of all investment offering marketing materials.
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Marketing or Communications.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills, ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and exceed goals.
- Knowledge of marketing processes, strategies and best practices.
- Proficient in graphics software, power point, excel, word, and document management.
- Knowledge of financial industry trends and key market indicators.
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Budget-management skills and proficiency.
- Excellent communication skills.