As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect our community, we wanted to take a moment to reach out and communicate how we are handling this outbreak. Each and every one of you is very important to us, and we want to reassure you of the steps we are taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- For our tenants, we have implemented rigorous cleaning procedures to ensure your safety. This means more time will be spent cleaning surfaces, doorknobs, handrails, touchscreens etc., several times a day. All tenant lounges and bathrooms will be cleaned 3 times per day. We are adding additional hand sanitizer stands at elevator doors and entrances (as supplies are available) and disinfectant wipes and sprays can be located at the security stands. In addition, we have posted signs in our elevators and at various locations throughout the building reminding all visitors of how to prevent the spread of the infection. Should there be a test positive in your building, we will let you know via email and will bring in a professional cleaning crew to thoroughly disinfect the suite as well as common areas (tenant lounges, elevators, bathrooms, etc.). All of our buildings are still operating and maintaining regular business hours and will continue to provide exceptional service.
- For our prospective tenants, we are still available to you. We are still scheduling tours and following the recommended social distancing guidelines provided by the CDC. If you still wish to “tour” a space but do not want to come in person, our leasing agents are more than happy to accommodate you with a tour of the space via video call. Whether you are in need of space now or later, Hartman is available to help whenever you need our assistance. Please reach out to any Hartman leasing agent for an update on the current commercial real estate market.
- For our investors, broker dealers and registered representatives, we are continuing to operate all of our properties while following guidelines from the CDC. Our property management team is keeping our buildings open and addressing tenant concerns. We plan to keep the distribution levels the way they are now, and are hopeful that we can weather this storm well. We are continuing to serve both our internal and external customers in the face of this crisis.
- For our vendors, we appreciate you and all the hard work that you do for us. Without you, we cannot keep our buildings up and running. We are taking precautionary measures to ensure your safety when you step foot in a Hartman building, such as cleaning surfaces multiple times a day and providing extra cleaning supplies, such as hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes and spray.
- For our broker community, we are still open and available to service your clients. We are taking precautionary measures in all of our buildings to ensure your health and well-being while you are visiting any of our locations. Should you and your clients prefer a video tour, our leasing agents are happy to accommodate your needs. We appreciate you, and look forward to continuing business with you.
- For our employees, we have implemented the C.A.R.E team to keep the Hartman family connected, socially active, and involved during this unprecedented time. The Christians in Action with Real Empathy (C.A.R.E) committee is a one-stop resource guide for all Hartman employees for access to information regarding food services, educational resources for K-12 students, medical assistance, updated information on COVID-19 testing sites, financial aid assistance, household supplies, spiritual support, and donations. We have implemented work at home protocols for employees that can perform their functions without having to be physically present in our offices or have a need to be at home during this time. We have also banned all non-essential travel for employees until further notice.
We have educated Team Hartman on the proper precautions to avoid spreading the disease and have asked that anyone experiencing symptoms seek immediate medical treatment. We also have a chaplain service that is available to anyone that would like spiritual guidance during this time. Please reach out to your point of contact if you are interested in our chaplain service. The wellbeing and health of our community continues to be a top priority for us and we are a committed to helping stop the spread of COVID-19. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us so we can address it. On behalf of Team Hartman, we thank you for your business and pray you stay healthy and safe.