Entry Level Commercial Leasing Agent
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist with creation of marketing materials and campaigns
- Create new ideas and execute marketing events
- Cold calling, canvassing and sales lead follow-up
- Assist with any efforts necessary to close leases
- Call leads that come in and are not closed in the time window expected or put on hold
- Ensure the status of open leads that haven’t closed
- Call Brokers to set In-house Breakfast/Lunches
- Take all call-ins and send out preliminary information to all leads
- Build relationships with brokerage houses by visiting, entertaining, taking to lunch, etc.
- Research for markets and marketing efforts for certain campaigns and follow through with research results
- Help with any preliminary sales tasks for agents
- Follow up with leads that are on hold or indecisive on closing the lease
Sets the path by which goals and standards are achieved in order to realize the company’s commitment to shareholders and ensure the success of employees and our mission statement.
Education & Qualifications
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must have previous sales and customer service experience
- Strong computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Yardi
- High School Diploma, GED required Associates degree and / or equivalent combination of education and experience relevant to industry.
Fast pace environment requiring flexibility, adaptability to change with limited resources.
Hartman Core Values
- We Create Value For Investors
- The Growth And Development Of People Is The Highest Calling Of Leadership
- We Are Accountable And Honor Commitments
- We Recognize And Celebrate Our Achievements
- We Honor God In All We Do By Operating The Company In A Manner Consistent With Biblical Principles
- We Play To Win
- We Care About The Customer