Purpose of Job
Directs all aspects of the people function in accordance with the policies and practices of the organization. Drives strategic human resource planning to provide the company with the best people talent available and to position the company as the employer of choice.
- Plans, develops, implements, directs and evaluates the organization’s human resource function and performance.
- Acts as a strategic partner in the development of the organizations plans and programs from the perspective of impact on people.
- Translates the organization’s strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and operational plans.
- Evaluates and advises regularly on the impact of long range planning of new programs/strategies and regulatory actions as they impact the attraction, motivation, development and retention of the people resources of the organization.
- Continually assess the competitiveness of all HR programs and practices against relevant comparable companies, industries and markets.
- Audits annually the company’s compensation and benefits programs; develops progressive and proactive compensation and benefits programs to motivate, incent and reward effective performance and to provide programs that foster an employee and organization partnership for short and long range health and welfare protection of employees.
- Designs diversity programs that allow the organization to continually embrace applicants and employees of all backgrounds and to permit the full development and performance of all employees.
- Develops appropriate policies and programs as needed for effective management of people resources including employee relations, affirmative action, sexual harassment, and career development.
- Manages the annual department budget and other financial measures of the department.
- Evaluates the continual improvement in the programs, policies, practices and processes associated with meeting the strategic and operational people issues of the organization.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs all aspects of the organization’s learning university; develops annual training plan, selects programs and provides necessary education and materials to managers and employees including through a variety of training methods.
- Identifies ongoing competency, knowledge and talent gaps and defines specific training programs for the filling of the gaps. This includes include talent management through proper succession planning programs for key contributor and management positions, training and development programs for preparing employees for more significant responsibilities and general business development programs to enhance employee knowledge and understanding of the business of the organization.
- Leads organization’s performance management system including annual performance appraisals and employee performance development plans (PDPs).
- Conducts quarterly, semi-annual annual and annual employee engagement surveys to establish benchmarks and monitor improvements in support of key critical business areas as defined by the organization’s strategic initiatives.
- Continually monitors the organization’s culture to support the attainment of the company’s goals and promotes employee satisfaction.
- Safety in the workforce.
- Development of a superior workforce.
- Development of the Human Resources department.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Risk Management
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources or equivalent, ten plus years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experienced leader with appropriate industry experience, preferably in commercial property management or real estate.
- Energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and appropriate professional image.
- Strategic planner with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus. Well-organized and self-directed individual who is politically savvy and a team player.
- Articulate individual who relates well with people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills.
- Good educator who is trustworthy and willing to share information and act as a mentor.
- Excellent facilitator who is experienced in resolving conflicts between different parties to a dispute. Decisive individual who possesses a strategic focus as well as an operational, implementation and detail oriented perspective.
- We Create Value For Investors
- The Growth And Development Of People Is The Highest Calling Of Leadership
- We Are Accountable And Honor Commitments
- We Recognize And Celebrate Our Achievements
- We Honor God In All We Do By Operating The Company In A Manner Consistent With Biblical Principles
- We Play To Win
- We Care About The Customer