Leasing Agent – Office
Leases commercial property by developing property concept; marketing properties; selling property benefits; negotiating contracts.
- Develops property concept by researching and analyzing current use; studying economic, traffic, and population history, trends, and forecasts; preparing and evaluating occupancy and income models; investigating and analyzing competitive properties.
- Markets property by advertising vacancies; identifying and approaching prospective tenants; creating and distributing marketing materials; greeting drop-ins; participating in community and regional activities; preparing and submitting proposals; responding to inquiries.
- Prepares properties for showing by inspecting premises; ordering and supervising repairs and improvements.
- Shows properties by setting appointments; providing property statistics and leasing information; highlighting benefits, such as, location, surrounding area, transportation, access, neighbors, building systems and services, amenities, occupancy history, owner performance, tenant satisfaction, and security.
- Completes lease by reviewing contract requirements; negotiating terms; obtaining signatures, deposits, and payments.
- Updates job knowledge by studying real estate leasing trends and economic conditions; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional and community organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus but not required
- Real Estate License Required
- Must have established industry brokerage relationships
- We Create Value For Investors
- The Growth And Development Of People Is The Highest Calling Of Leadership
- We Are Accountable And Honor Commitments
- We Recognize And Celebrate Our Achievements
- We Honor God In All We Do By Operating The Company In A Manner Consistent With Biblical Principles
- We Play To Win
- We Care About The Customer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org