Check out the office locations below to learn more:
- Bent Tree Green — Bent Tree Green is a top-tier office property in the Quorum submarket. This three-story building is a Class B property and located close to the Bent Tree Country Club Golf Course, as well as prominent, high-end retailers and dining.
- Central Park Business Center — The Central Park Business Center is a top-tier flex space property located in the Richardson submarket. The center has two buildings (Phase I and Phase II) and offers green spaces and offices just minutes away from the Richardson Telecom Corridor.
- Commerce Plaza Hillcrest — Commerce Plaza Hillcrest is in the north Dallas submarket. This three-building, top tier space is a commercial office and medical office campus. Spanning 10 acres, there are 203,000 square feet of space situated on beautifully landscaped grounds.
- Corporate Park Place — Corporate Park Place is located in Irving Texas, in the heart of the DFW Metroplex. Conference rooms, a snack market, postal drop boxes, and on-site management provide ample amenities to tenants in the Office Center submarket.
- Gateway Tower — Gateway Tower is a 15-story office property in the LBJ Freeway submarket. This 15-story building is located between Coit Road and the LBJ Freeway, and offers easy access to the Dallas Fort Worth metropolitan area.
- North Central Plaza I — North Central Plaza I is a premier office property with ten stories, located in the North Central Expressway Submarket. The Plaza is a Class B office property, conveniently located near Dallas proper, with move-in ready suites and ample amenities.
- Parkway Plaza I & II — Parkway Plaza I & II is located in the North Dallas submarket, and is a two-building office property with modern glass exterior, situated between the Dallas North Tollway and Spring Valley Road. It is near two famous locations: Village on the Parkway and the Galleria.
- Richardson Tech Center — The Richardson Tech Center is located in the aforementioned Richardson IQ area, home to some of the country’s most renowned technology companies and innovators. This is a flex-space property right in the heart of the action and just two miles east of I75.
- Sky Mark Tower — Sky Mark Tower is a top tier office property in Arlington. This eight-story, Class A property is located in the Arlington Entertainment District, and the building features extensive amenities including a snack market, on-site management, a tenant lounge, a tenant conference room, and more.
- Spring Valley Business Center — Spring Valley Business Center is in the Richardson submarket, and offers a multi-level office property with flex space. It is near the DART rail and offers tenant-controlled HVAC, vending, professional property management, an on-site conference facility, tenant lounge, and more.
- Three Forest Plaza — Three Forest Place is a 19-story building in the Park Central submarket. This top tier office property is centrally located within the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex and provides full amenity packages, including a large conference facility.
- Westway One —Westway One is located in the Freeport submarket. This premier, three-story office building is a Class B property close to the new MacArthur Marketplace shopping center and near the LBJ freeway and I35.
If you are looking for a commercial lease in Dallas and wish to see more, contact us.
A professionally managed building with amenities offers a competitive advantage to businesses. Even if you select a Class B space, Hartman offers Class A amenities. Updated lighting, carpet, and paint are just the beginning: cost-conscious tenants still prefer smart building components, such as integrated technology, high speed connectivity, and touchless entry. Increasingly, health and safety is a key point of consideration, something our team at Hartman has been dedicated to addressing through our award-winning Clean Air Initiative. With thoughtful design and strategic decisions, you can enjoy Class A quality amenities while leasing a Class B space.
Common amenities found in Hartman Dallas office spaces for lease are:
- On-site food and beverages
- Access to green space and outdoor spaces
- Upgraded lighting and modern designs
- Flexible space and multi use spaces to accommodate hybrid employees
- Technological integration through climate control, building monitoring, and 24/7 security
- Options for leasing executive suites or single offices
You can negotiate a commercial lease with Hartman to include elements that make you and your employees feel safe, comfortable, and productive.
“I have been here since November 2020 and the service from Hartman has been outstanding. They always have a professional attitude and always ask if there is anything they can do for us.”
Skymark Tower – Dallas, TX
Establishing an office is the first step to establishing your enterprise level and Texas’s business-friendly tax structure makes it easy to lease Dallas office space. The area is teeming with rising talent in tech fields and the opportunities for people of all ages to be educated, entertained, and engaged is nearly endless.
Dallas is home to numerous Fortune 500 companies, including:
- Texas Instruments
- Tenet Healthcare
- American Airlines Group
- CBRE Group
- Energy Transfer
Dallas is also increasingly known for incubators, accelerator programs, and resources for startups.
Dallas is also diverse. “Dallasites” include multi-generational families and newcomers alike, who together contribute to a vibrant culture. Dallas is home to Michelin-star restaurants and chefs, an eclectic art scene, and renowned institutes of higher learning. All major draws for leasing Dallas office space.
At Hartman, our leasing agents provide personalized service, helping you choose the right office space for your business. Our team is dedicated to building highly-relational, highly-productive connections. Working with us has many distinct advantages:
- Years of experience specializing in the Dallas CRE market
- A personalized approach and white glove service
- Access to buildings with cutting-edge technology and amenities
- A network of supportive services, such as a dedicated moving coordinator
The benefits of working in Dallas are rivaled only by the joys of living in Texas. Each submarket and Dallas neighborhood has a distinct style, offering unique opportunities to experience new things:
- Quorum submarket — The Quorum submarket is located between the LBJ Freeway and President George Bush Turnpike. It is a primary office node of the DFW Metroplex, with a high concentration of commercial businesses spanning 4.35 square miles.
- North Dallas submarket — The North Dallas submarket is considered to be a top DFW submarket poised for growth. Area growth has been driven by continued development along the Chisholm Trail, which connects the Benbrook suburbs to downtown Fort Worth.
- North Central Expressway — Home to dozens of large office properties, the North Central Expressway submarket is located in Allen, with rents being informed by the many thriving adjacent submarkets.
- Office Center submarket — The Office Center submarket has held steady for rental rates and vacancy numbers, even throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Park Central submarket — Park Central is an office submarket on I75, located south of the LBJ Freeway. This strategic positioning has made it a prime location for businesses that want to be near, but directly in, downtown Dallas.
- Freeport submarket — The Freeport submarket is one of three submarkets in Las Colinas, and is a dynamic office submarket with award-winning buildings.
- LBJ Freeway submarket — With easy access in every direction, the LBJ corridor/LBJ Freeway submarket has both Class A and Class B office buildings, many of which have been recently renovated.
- Richardson Industrial submarket — Property values in the Richardson Industrial submarket have already rebounded from the COVID-19 pandemic, and it continues to be a leading industrial market not just in the area, but in the nation.
Enjoy this playlist showcasing Hartman office spaces for rent in Dallas.
If you are looking for a Dallas office space for lease, watch these office property videos, and reach out directly to be connected with a qualified agent.