Houston Retail Space for Lease
Hartman Income REIT offers Houston retail space for rent in high-traffic and highly populated areas. Your retail business is in good hands with us: Hartman has a long-standing presence in the community, and our agents provide white glove service and exceptional care for every client.
Our commitment to our core values ensures that each retail property is expertly maintained and will set you up for success.
Hartman’s retail presence in Houston is strong and growing:
Our Property Management Team is dedicated to providing exceptional service for every client, which is a distinct experience when you lease with Hartman.
To find retail space for rent in Houston, contact us today.
Keep reading to learn more about the types of retail space for lease in Houston and find which growing area is the perfect spot for your retail business.
Looking for your next location? We can help.
Hartman’s Top Retail Locations in Houston
Hartman’s eight Houston retail properties are in fast-growing hubs in and around the city. These retail locations are attractive to tenants and shoppers alike and offer ample opportunities for you to establish and grow your retail business.
- Chelsea Retail Square – The Chelsea Square Shopping Center is a mainstay of neighborhood shopping, and offers excellent storefront options. Located between Champion Forest and Veterans Memorial, this ideal retail location in Houston is adjacent to several major retail power centers and national tenants. Surrounded by an above-average income population makes Chelsea Retail Square a preferred spot, with high earning potential for retailers.
- Haute Harwin Fashion Center – Enjoy the distinction of the Harwin Fashion District and immediately set your retail business apart on location alone. Perks of this shopping center include pristine curb appeal and landscaping, heavy foot traffic and ease of access to US 59. Wholesalers and retailers alike benefit from the strong demographics and prime location in this area of Houston.
- Northeast Square Shopping Center – The Northeast Square Shopping Center is a great retail or restaurant location that gets strong daytime and nighttime traffic. This shopping center has a total building size of 40,525 SF and is surrounded by a population of nearly 100,000 people within three square miles. Mid-level income demographics and high foot and car traffic make this a great spot to set up shop.
- One Mason Plaza Shopping Center – The One Mason Plaza Shopping Center is just outside of Houston, in the thriving suburb of Katy, Texas. It is a three-building strip center with great daytime and nighttime traffic. Located on a thoroughfare, there is immense opportunity to do business in this densely populated, higher income area.
- Fondren Road Plaza Shopping Center – In southwest Houston, Texas is the Fondren Road Plaza Shopping Center, a conveniently located strip with a steady flow of mixed daytime and nighttime traffic. Set up shop for students from the Houston Baptist University or professionals from the Southwest Memorial Hospital and enjoy this prime location for your retail business.
- Garden Oaks Shopping Center – The Garden Oaks Shopping Center is in the heart of one of Houston’s most beloved neighborhoods. With well above-average income for the local population, this highly sought-after location gets high traffic, especially from daytime employees in nearby businesses. With over 143,000 people in a three-square mile area, there is plenty of room for ambitious retailers to make their mark in this location.
- Mission Bend Shopping Center – Spanning more than 140,000 square feet, the Mission Bend Shopping Center is strategically located on the southwest corner of Highway 6 and Bellaire Blvd. Enjoy a location surrounded by must-visit retailers, and earn some foot traffic of your own through excellent frontage and ample parking.
- Mission Centre – Lease retail space in this easy access location that features excellent frontage on both Highway 6 and Beechnut Street. Mission Centre shops have a beautiful brick finish and well-kept landscaping. Position your retail business right next to both Houston’s Central Business District and the Galleria District, making your shop the easy stop for busy professionals who work in those areas.
Houston Retail Space Highlights
Choosing a retail space in Houston is a strategic decision that supports your long-term growth. At Hartman, we believe in providing the best retail spaces for rent to perfectly position you in the market. You’ll notice that our retail space properties offer an array of benefits, including the following:
- Ideal parking ratios, to facilitate Houston’s significant driving population and ensure ease of access to your retail location.
- Close proximity and placement in shopping centers or strips, so retailers can capitalize on foot traffic.
- Strategic locations near some of Houston’s best neighborhoods, with growing populations and high-earning professionals.
- Placement beside national brands, restaurants, hospitality businesses and other retailers to increase the likelihood of visits and elongate the time customers spend shopping.
Why Lease Retail Space in Houston?
There are many great reasons to start a business in Houston. This thriving area is attracting top talent and innovation across numerous fields, and Houston is regularly counted as one of the best places to live.
Here are some of the reasons to lease retail space in Houston:
- The pro-business Texas government supports businesses of all sizes, and the retail sector enjoys major support, including investor interest, consumer demand, tax breaks and more.
- Houston retail investments include plans for retail construction and expansion, which also encourages job growth and attracts new residents.
- Retail spaces are relatively affordable and Houston caters to a burgeoning start up community.
- Houston neighborhoods are diverse and thriving, with an impressive seasonal tourism industry as well as established communities.
Houston Retail Market
The successful Houston retail market is supported by a strong economy and reliable population growth. High retail occupancy and attractive retail spaces for lease continue to typify the market. Houston’s growth both in terms of jobs and relocations set it up against the biggest metropolitan areas in the country.
Shoppers are attracted to Texas because of its impressive retail spaces, ease of navigating by car, and mix of national and local brands to choose from. Houston economic indicators continue to track on a positive trajectory, ensuring that retailers will see a return on investing in their space for the foreseeable future.
Virtual Tour: Houston Retail Space for Lease
Find a Houston retail property that is perfect for your retail business:
Hartman Income REIT offers the best Houston office space options with the best value and locations. When you lease with Hartman, you will enjoy a seamless leasing experience through our white glove service. It is easy to start leasing your office space: call 800-880-2212 or contact us online to get started.