Richardson Heights Shopping Center
100 South Central Expressway, Richardson, Texas 75080
Richardson Heights is a recently redeveloped power center in the thriving city of Richardson. Join Alamo Drafthouse at this iconic location that is centrally located on the high-traffic arteries of Belt Line Road, U.S. 75 and North Central Expressway. With national tenants such as TJ Maxx, Party City, Subway and McDonalds, Richardson Heights Shopping Center offers high volume traffic for your business.
- Recently Remodeled Facade
- Great Frontage with High Traffic on South Central Expressway
- Pylon Signage Available
- National tenants such as TJ Maxx, Party City, Subway and McDonalds
- Population is 153,193 per 3 square miles
- Located on Belt Line Rd & N Central Expy
- Belt Line Rd & North Central Expy average 35,723 cars per day
- Average income is $81,944 per square mile
Contact us for more information about Richardson Heights Shopping Center. Our experts are happy to answer all of your questions and assist with any more information needed.
|SUITE||AVAIL SF||PRICE||DATE AVAILABLE||FLOOR PLAN||VIRTUAL TOUR|
|25||3,826||$18.50 - $20.50 psf +NNN||Now||---|
|47||2,524||$17.00 - $19.00 psf + NNN||Now||---|
|70||29,713||$9.50 - $11.50 psf + NNN||Now||---|
*Virtual tour may not represent the actual listed suite.