The Energy Corridor Houston Submarket – the Next Home for Your Office
Located between Beltway 8 and the Grand Parkway, the Energy Corridor is home to several major energy sector companies. The submarket boasts proximity to several existing and upcoming housing developments in the greater Houston area, making it convenient for commuters. In addition to the proximity to many neighborhoods, the district provides excellent public transportation options, a plethora of public amenities, superior infrastructure, and top-notch public safety. The area bustles with life, both personal and professional.
Five Benefits of the Energy Corridor
Let’s review five of the fantastic benefits that the Energy Corridor has to offer.
- Parks & Recreation – When it’s time to put the mobile device away, the district offers ample places to golf, bike, run, walk, jog, or rollerblade. There are over 50 miles of pathways, including the Terry Hershey Park Hike & Bike Trail, that are directly accessible in the district, making it easy for professionals that live nearby to maintain healthy and active lifestyles. And don’t forget great golfing for those looking to get their next hole in one, or waterparks to help you cool off on a hot Texas day.
- Shopping – Whether it’s groceries, clothing, a new car, or anything in between, you don’t have to travel far to pick up a few necessities or make a significant purchase. The district signifies convenience, and it’s possible to get just about anything you might need within only a few minutes’ walk or drive. You’ll find major shopping centers and small businesses ready to serve your needs.
- Lodging – For those who don’t live in the area and need to visit the Energy Corridor for work or pleasure, there are plenty of hotel options in all price ranges. Whether you are a dignitary from another country or your family needs temporary placement while you build or search for your next home, plenty of rooms are available.
- Dining – Texas is known to be a foodie’s heaven, especially for those looking for Texas-sized steaks or other Tex-Mex fares, and the Energy Corridor of greater Houston resembles that remark. If you are treating a client, taking the family to dinner, or celebrating a romantic occasion, you’ll find seafood, burgers, pizza, endless Tex-Mex restaurants, and much more.
- Community Services – From schools to churches, museums to other cultural centers, the Energy Corridor has all of that. The Energy Corridor boasts some of the highest-rated schools and daycare centers within the state of Texas.
Find your Office a Home
If you are looking for the next home for your growing business, the Energy Corridor will not disappoint. Whether it be our Gulf Plaza, Timberway II, 1400 Broadfield, Two Park Ten, 16420 Park Ten, 11211 Katy Freeway, or our Ashford on the Bayou properties, you’ll find a host of office benefits that will create ease and comfort for you and your employees. Our properties offer excellent security features, often including 24/7 surveillance, on-site security guards, or after-hours controlled access. In many cases, our property managers house their own offices on-site to make it convenient for tenants to get what they need. Either covered parking or contract parking is available at most of our locations, and all are easily accessible from public transportation for those wishing to leave their cars at home.
Give us a call or email us today to schedule your tour.