San Antonio Retail Space for Rent
Silver Star Properties REIT, Inc. offers San Antonio retail space in the vibrant and growing North Central and Northeast submarkets.
At Silver Star Properties, we pride ourselves on our presence in local communities and the exceptional care we provide to every client we work with.
Silver Star Properties’ retail presence in San Antonio is strong and growing:
- 2 Retail properties in San Antonio
- 236,959 Retail square feet
- Ideal locations in two submarkets across San Antonio
In the vibrant and eclectic city of San Antonio, Silver Star Properties offers a unique collection of best-in-class retail properties.
Often, the location of a retail space determines the success or failure of a business. Where you lease retail space matters.
Our award-winning team of professional commercial leasing agents and property managers — who proudly and consistently earn excellent NPS scores from tenants — illustrate well the distinct client experience to be expected when leasing with Silver Star Properties.
Picture yourself finding the perfect San Antonio retail space for rent, with us.
Looking for your next location? We can help.
Why Lease with Silver Star Properties
To lease retail space in San Antonio, get in touch with the Silver Star Properties team today.
Scroll down to learn more about the different types of retail space for lease in San Antonio and why this key market is the ideal location for your retail business.
Top Retail Locations in San Antonio by Silver Star Properties
Silver Star Properties has one San Antonio retail property in markets poised for growth.
Our retail property is in a high-traffic locations and near shopping centers with well-established tenants. For businesses looking to start or grow a retail business, consider one of these properties:
1. Walzem Plaza Shopping Center – The Walzen Plaza Shopping Center is a high traffic neighborhood shopping center, primely located on Walzem Road in the busy area between Ray Bon Dr and Midcrown Dr. With a population of 11,618 within only 3 square miles of the center, the retail spaces within Walzem Plaza Shopping Center experience continuous traffic from local consumers. Strong anchor tenants include CVS Pharmacy, Harbor Freight Tools, and Habitat for Humanity.
Why Lease Retail Space in San Antonio?
With its eclectic Spanish culture and vibrant food scene, San Antonio is frequently named a top place to live in the United States.
The region is on a steady growth trajectory, with top talent and innovative businesses landing in the San Antonio retail market.
Below are a few of the top reasons to lease retail space in San Antonio:
- Resilience – San Antonio’s retail market is historically known to be resilient despite the ever changing retail landscape. Strong local economic growth and continued desirability of the area makes San Antonio appealing among all types of retailers. Largest retail submarkets include Northwest, and North Central and Northeast where Silver Star Properties’ retail properties are located.
- Strong Year Over Year Growth– San Antonio’s retail space continues to grow year over year. This, along with other indicators, shows that the San Antonio market is historically a strong market. Predictions show that demand will outpace supply and tighten vacancies even further.
- Entrepreneurial, Innovative Culture — San Antonio offers unique access to countless resources for entrepreneurs. These San Antonio based resources assist aspiring entrepreneurs by providing guidance, networking, legal advice, funding, ideas and more. With the importance of retail innovation in a challenging post-pandemic economy, San Antonio offers the tools for retail success.
- Growth in All Sectors — San Antonio’s prominent industry sectors include healthcare, tech, cybersecurity, and information technology, all industries with high revenue. These businesses are pouring money into the local San Antonio economy, supporting the city’s growth.
- New Headquarters — Large companies are bringing employees back to the office post pandemic, contributing to a vibrant and busy downtown economy. Oracle recently leased 35,000 square feet in Silver Star Properties’ Spectrum Office Building, marking a visible return of hundreds of employees to the workplace in San Antonio.
San Antonio Retail Market
San Antonio offers unique culture, with an abundance of arts, history, and exciting cuisine.
The city has upscale boutiques, multiple shopping malls, and the largest Mexican market in the United States. San Antonio has long since been called one of the top shopping destinations in the country.
Timeless attractions, such as the Riverwalk and The Alamo, will ensure heavy traffic to retail spaces in the city for years to come. The storied history and strong tourist presence make it a prime investment location for both established and emerging retailers.
Strong average incomes support the neighborhood surrounding Silver Star Properties’ key retail space for lease, Walzem Plaza Shopping Center. Incomes reflect solid spending, indicating the appealing buying power in the San Antonio market.
Virtual Tour: San Antonio Retail Space for Lease
Walk the Riverwalk, visit the Alamo, explore local wineries just outside of the city, and — most importantly — shop your heart out. San Antonio has so much to offer everyone from tourists to locals, retailers to shoppers. The thriving city is just waiting for new businesses to support the progress.
Silver Star Properties is here to help you find a San Antonio retail space that is perfect for your business. Take the virtual tour below and browse our San Antonio retail property photos to see what available spaces look like.
Silver Star Properties offers the best San Antonio retail space options with the best value and locations. When you lease with Silver Star Properties, you will enjoy a seamless leasing experience through our white glove service. To start leasing office space today, call 800-880-2212 or contact us online to get started.