The Best Office Locations in Dallas
Few Americans haven’t heard of the great city of Dallas. After all, it was put on the map back in 1978 when the prime-time soap opera of the same name first aired on television. For so many Americans, this city and the whole DFW Metroplex represent Americana at its finest, and when we think of the city’s name, we can’t help but hear that famous theme song in our heads.
But Dallas is a great city for so much more than just the television show that was loosely based on the location. The margarita machine was invented in Dallas, as was the integrated circuit computer chip. The Cowboys Stadium is so enormous that the entire Statue of Liberty could fit inside. 7-Eleven, one of America’s earliest convenience stores, got its start in Dallas, and still calls Dallas its company headquarters.
It happens to be the ninth-largest city in the United States and welcomes almost 25 million visits annually. Without a doubt, Dallas is one of those cities that boasts the best of many things.
The Best Office Spaces Near LBJ and 175
Whether you are looking for the best location, the best value, the best large office space, or the best small office space, you will find what you are looking for in a Hartman Property located near the Lyndon B. Johnson Freeway (LBJ) and U.S. Highway 175. The office spaces give you plenty of bang for your buck. From the best commuting options to the best facility amenities, your employees will appreciate an office space in the area.
Business professionals have flocked to the LBJ and 175 area for years and for a good reason.
- Gateway Tower – This 15-story property is one of the best available in the LBJ freeway submarket. Commuters will appreciate the proximity to DFW and Love Field airports, and this property has undergone recent renovations in the shared amenity space. The building offers on-site management and maintenance, 24-hour secured access and monitored surveillance, and a full-service fitness center complete with sauna.
- North Central Plaza I – This building is ten stories and is a premier property in the north-central expressway submarket. With the very best in on-site property management and personnel, on-site maintenance, and on-site amenities such as banking, conference facilities, and a deli, it offers convenience after convenience.
- Commerce Plaza Hillcrest – This commercial office and medical office campus is located conveniently at the southeast corner of LBJ Freeway and Hillcrest Road. With move-in ready suites, executive suites, and extended HVAC hours to provide comfort to office workers and visitors alike, this location offers the best of all of our conveniences and amenities.
- Three Forest Plaza – This 19-story site offers one of the best fitness facilities in the area, newly renovated with locker rooms and a deli. With a 24-hour on-site courtesy officer, a conference room large enough for 50 people, and ample parking, employees will appreciate the proximity to Medical City Dallas Hospital, Westin Dallas Park Central hotel, Northwood Country Club, Royal Oaks Country Club, the Galleria Mall, North Park Mall, residential neighborhoods, and a variety of easily accessible attractions.
- Spring Valley Business Center – This three-building multi-level property is conveniently located in the city of Richardson. Commuters will appreciate the convenience that comes with the accessibility to the DART Spring Valley Rail Station. The building is also within proximity to the Telecom Corridor and is only minutes from George Bush Freeway, Central Expressway, and the LBJ.
- Richardson Heights Shopping Center – If you are looking to move your retail location, it is ready to meet your needs. Why not join the Alamo Drafthouse at this iconic location centrally located on the high-traffic arteries of Belt Line Road, U.S. 75, and North Central Expressway. This center brings high volume traffic due to existing tenants such as TJ Maxx, Party City, Subway, and McDonald’s.
Top Reasons to Have Your Office Space in the Dallas Area
Quite frankly, Dallas offers the best of the best in many categories, making it an excellent location for your office. Dallas is a great place to work and play from the best restaurants to the best commuting options available. Dallas is an urban center with a diverse yet dynamic metropolitan economy. It is the transportation hub of North America, bringing an impressive history of success, business and entrepreneurship mingled together with family and the arts.
Dallas has a bit of something for everyone, making it one of the best large cities in the United States. With ample shopping, a whopping 10,000+ restaurants, and a nightlife that can’t be beaten, Dallas is booming. If nightlife isn’t your scene, don’t fret, because Dallas comes complete with over 100 museums, 400 public parks, and so many golf courses that it would take years to walk all the holes.
For all of these reasons and more, thousands of people and businesses are calling Dallas home. And since everything is bigger in Texas, there is definitely still plenty room for business and residential growth.